You can visit the factory of dried bonito which are made by using age old methods. These dried bonitos were awarded a prize from the Minister of Agriculture in 2012. Making the highest grade dried bonitos takes about 6 months.
- Operating daysall year(except Saturday•Sunday, Year-end and New Year holidays•irregular holiday: Wednesday)
- Participants2~40(contact us in case of larger groups)
- Qualifying ageover primary school age
- The deadline for reservation17:00 of the day before
- We work with round herrings in January ~ March, so there is a tour for sun-dried sardines in that season.
- Watch the process for dried bonito・tour the factory (about 20 minutes)
- Shave the dried bonito and taste them
- Pack dried bonito for takeaway(about 100g per person) (about 20 minutes)
- You can buy just –made dried bonito