This program is a combination of famous lightly roasted bonito and local sashimi bowl. We call them “Katsuo no tataki” and “Kure don.” Cook the lunch yourself and eat on the spot!
- Operating daysevery Saturday and Sunday
- Qualifying ageover primary school age
- The deadline for reservation2 days before
- LocationNaka-tosa city Kure
- about 4 slices of roasted bonitos per person
- One representative from each group will roast the bonito.
- A fish dealer of “Tanaka fish shop” will teach you how to roast bonito.
- You eat “Katsuo no tataki ”that you make and “Kure don” for lunch.